2022 NuCanoe Flint Kayak 11ft.3in. / Tundra (1120TN)
(as of Jan 20,2023 17:20:05 UTC – Details)
- The patent-pending Side Handle + Paddle Holder and Hawg Trough Channel.
- Thoughtful design elements are found throughout the Flint, including the
- 4 flush rod holders at offset angles, the side
- Gunwale tackle pockets
- 5 Freedom Tracks in strategic locations.
- Paddlers can add pedal drive or motor to kayak
- Length: 11.3′
- Width: 33″
- Height: 12″
- Draft: 3-6″
- Hull Weight: 63 lbs
- Primary Seating: 1 person
- Junior Seating: 1 (opt)
- Max Weight: 375 lbs
- Max Power: 2.5HP
About this product: NuCanoe Flint Kayak – The Flint is a high-end, feature-rich kayak at at mid-range price. It was designed from the hull up to integrate the features anglers need and preserve plenty of deck space. On the water the Flint truly shines! With awesome stability for a kayak its size, you can zip across lakes, bomb down rivers, and cut through the surf to head offshore. Once you paddle the Flint, you will be able to #UnlimitYourself.